Saturday, April 25, 2009

things i will miss...

In just a few hours from now, I'm going to have my first exam paper this semester. The feeling? Maybe since it's already my fourth year, I didn't feel anything about exams, they are just the regular things which come and go every end of semester, and I'm trying my best as always. Thank God for the wonderful 4 years which I spent on campus. They will be unforgettable years for me.. Many tears, many blessings, many unexpected events, many things which have changed me. I'm reflecting on myself 4 years back and compare it with my current self, some things stay the same, many more are transformed (I use the word "transformed" here since the "4-years-ago-me" would not ever imagine "that-me" becomes like the "current-me"). Yeah, and I'm going to miss many things:
  1. the fellowship which has brought me to come into faith with Jesus, which has introduced me to how beautiful His grace is... all of the encouragement, prayers and sharing that we have altogether
  2. the thump-thump-feeling of knowing the result of assignments and mid-term test, and the jaw-dropping moment when knowing that your result was below the class' average! that was A DISASTER hahahaha. I remember my first mid-term test in NUS, I got only 5 out of 15 and the average was 9 or something.. All my prides were torn apart and throughout these years, I'm learning to lean more and more on Him and giving my best..
  3. all the excitements and joy of having finish exams and going back home, meeting family and old friends!
  4. a-rush-of-blood-to-the-head when you know that the deadline is just several hours away and you kept staring at the monitor not knowing what to type or what to do and no one was even available to help you!
  5. all the chit-chats with friends over lunch or dinner in the campus' canteen, this was our escape from the hectic lectures and tutorials, spending one hour or so over the table hahahaha.
  6. reading weeks! it was one of a few time in the semester where all of us went on becoming hermits inside the library! lolz
anyway moving on to the next topic hehe

Final Year Project Presentation
And last but not least, last week I went for a "tour" to some of my friends' FYP presentations. I was there to offer them my support and prayer. So here they are:


Ardi's


Stephanie's


Hartanto's


Yunika's


Me

I believe that all of us have done our best, and let God do the rest now..
All the best for the exams everyone!

No comments: