Monday, December 29, 2008

writing again?

It's been a while (not really a while though, two years!) since my last entry here. Many things have happened during that time. Time flies really fast. I'm now in my final semester in NUS (yeah still in NUS). I need to apply for jobs real soon. I really want to continue my study actually. US is my main destination. But still, I have this 6 years (!) working bond in Singapore because of my scholarship. I'm thinking of working for maybe 3 years, saving money, pay up the remaining amount of my bond, go to the States and get my PhD degree there. A bit of idealism.. But yeah I'm also still struggling on my calling, what is the "good works which God prepared beforehand" for me. Yeah, vision. What's the vision that God has entrusted upon me to do. Hmm yeah I still have a lot to learn. Currently I'm doing my FYP. Hope can finish everything in this coming semester. Maybe I'll continue writing here, posting some of my thoughts. Hope I'll have time for that.

No comments: